Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

1st Day Orientation - 2 Jan 2009

It was my first day of orientation at school & I were told to arrived after 9am
because it is their peak period for arrival of most children for the 1st day and coming back to school after a holiday break. Most of the teachers might be anticipating some crankiness in some of the children, hence the teachers might be occupied in receiving children, settling them, and or attending to parents between that timing, and as such, may not be able to do a proper class orientation for us.

It was totally a new environment for me & I seem to be roaming around the school & playing with all the toys around the class. Guess mummy was beside me all the while so I was behaving quite well in the school.

More pictures will be updated soon. ;)









No comments: