Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2nd day in school - 5th Jan 2009

Mummy took 2 days childcare leave to settle me in school & today will be the last day. Teachers advised mummy to accompany me the most for 2 days so that I can get use to the environment as quickly as possible.

Today we reached school very early cox daddy need to work. We arrived at around 7:30am & we only saw 1 student sitting quietly at one corner playing with her toy. We didnt see Kaizer in school, guess mummy Jane still having holiday in Bali. How I wish Kaizer will be back soon & at least I have one friend to accompany with.

Mummy wanted to test whether I can adapt well if she is not ard so Mummy went to hide in one corner while I was changing my diaper in the changing room. Mummy keep peeping on & off to see what am I doing. I happened to see mummy standing outside the door. I tried to open the door but failed bcox it was too high for me to reach. After I came out, I couldnt see mummy & I started to panic & cired & searching for mummy. In the end, I saw mummy siting at one corner & I quickly went to hug mummy. I was crying so badly that I need mummy to carry & comfort me.

Guess, it really takes some time for me to get use to the school. Hopefully the 3rd day of school will be a smooth one for me.







No comments: