Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 8, 2009

4th day in School - 7 Jan 09

I cried this morning when daddy leave me, however, I stop crying when teacher carry me and talk to me. For breakfast, I choose to have my own biscuit that mummy packed for me instead of red bean pau that teacher offered me. I still cried on and off when I think of mummy and daddy but I know I'll be fine.

During free time, teacher blow bubbles for children to play. I enjoyed catching bubbles and pop it! And during Chinese lesson, we did music and movement and flashcard as well. I managed to sat down together with my friends and enjoyed the activity.

I had 1 serving of rice with chicken soup for lunch and a little bit of honeydew. Changing time! I knew its time for me to get change and I managed to sat down and wait for my turn and also I able to sat down patiently and wait for my grandma to come...













No comments: