Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

3rd day in School - 6 Jan 09

Today was my first independent day in school... I did not cry when daddy leave me this morning. But I cried for awhile when I think of mummy and daddy, however, I managed to stop when teacher talked to me and I know I will be fine. I only ate a little bit of banana muffin during breakfast as i'm not use to it yet. I went outdoor to play with teachers and friends after having breakfast. I enjoyed outdoor so much, I even can smile for the camera when teacher took picture of me.

I enjoyed cookery lesson today, we made "Lime Juice". I managed to join the class for activity even though I'm not familiar with the songs yet but I'm able to join the class and have fun with my friends. As for Lunch today, I had 1 serving of kway teow and few bites of banana.

Mummy and Daddy... I'm doing fine here in school and I enjoyed playing with my teachers and friends. Attached were the photos of me in school. HAPPY VIEWING!












No comments: