Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 15, 2008

Mid-Autumn Festival

I woke up late this morning so I didnt manage to take any morning nap before we went for my Shichida class at 2:30pm. On our way to class, I couldnt help but fell asleep in the car. Daddy decided to let me nap for awhile. When we arrived, Daddy tried to wake me up but I still continue to sleep. Finally when we reached the 8th floor, Mummy managed to wake me up. Although I was abit blur when I entered my class but I still managed to sit through & finished the whole session.

After dinner, we proceed to our dinner gathering at Vivo "Pu Tian" together with Poh Poh, Great-Grandma, Yi Por, Unlce, Aunty & Justin Brother & Audries Meimei. The food there was delicious!! Thumbs up!! Mummy would recommendany friends to go there to give it a try.
After we finished our dinner, we procced to the open area to play with our lantern. There atmosphere there wasntthat great but we still manage to see a few children walking ard with their lantern. Mummy & Daddy bought me the traditional paper lantern but instead of using candle. Daddy bought me a special light bulb so that we can use that to replace the candle. Indeed, the light bulb was very useful..the light was very bright although it cannot compare with the normal candle.

Luckily, Daddy didnt let me use the candle cox after a few walk, I was actually dragging the lantern on the floor!!Guess I was too tired to hold the lantern for too long. Too bad mummy didnt manage to capture it down & I was somedistance away & the area was not very bright as well.

























No comments: