Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hair Cut

Mummy decided to let me have a try out at the Toys R Us hair cut. It was abit costly but we just want to give it a try & see if I will stop all the fuss & cry during my usual hair cut.

Normally Daddy will bring me to Ah Gu's Barber shop for hair cut. Each time we go there, I will always cry out of my lung. Since we are paying $10 to Ah Gu for the hair cut, mummy was thinking why not spend anohter $8 more to see if I will behave better.

Horray!! Throughout the session, I was so focus with the Hi-5 video & games that I didnt really bother much with the hair cut. Mummy & Daddy was so impressed with the hair cut. We might consider to go there again next time... = )




No comments: