Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Vivo City

Mummy took half day leave to look after me because por por was not free. So mummy decided to bring me to vivo for some shopping & in the meanwhile, mummy can go to Zara sales...haaa...

We went to Ben & Jerry for some ice cream waffle. Mummy let me tried the ice cream but seems like I dunno how to appreciate it. Haa~

After some shopping around, I seem to be very bored so Mummy brought me to Toys'R us. Once we were inside, I started to feel so excited especially the moment I saw Thomas & Friends.


We happened to see a toy car so mummy let me try on the car. I was soexcited & playing
happily with it.



Time to go back because mummy has a dinner appt at 7pm. We have to go home & get
ready before Daddy come & fetch us.

No comments: