Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

MMR Injection at 15 Months

I had my MMR injection on 28 June 08 at Clementi Polyclinic. We arrived there early
but end up still have to queue for quite awhile before its our turn.

During the check up, the nurse check my weight & height. At 15 months, my
weight is 11kg, height is 80.9cm & HC is 49cm.

The jab was very painful & of course I cried when the nurse inject for me. It was
abit swollen but after awhile, I actually cool down & I have forgotten the whole
thing. Im back to normal & running around in the clinic.

The MMR jab at polyclinic is free so with just the consulation fee, we only paid $4.60!!
Isnt it very cheap? Perhaps next time, we shall visit the polyclinic rather then our
normal PD. :)

No comments: