Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 9, 2008

My New Swimming Float & New Towel

Porpor bought me a new swimming float. She told Mummy this is the latest float & ask mummy to give it a try. So on sunday, we went for a swim & try out my new float. The weather was quite nice so we went down for a swim but who knows the water was soooooooooo cold that I start to shivering non stop.

The float doesnt seems to work for me. The moment Daddy put me into the pool, my whole body folated up & I lost my control. Thanks god daddy was beside me & he managed to grab hold of me. Daddy has no choice but to remove the so call "life jacket" float from me because he think that this is more suitable for children age 3 years & above . Somehowm we were quite disappointed with the new float.




So here's my new towel mummy bought for me. Do I look like a lil Dianosor?



After the swim, we decided to go to Vivo for dinner. Mummy also need to buy lil Kayden birthday present since his birthday will be coming this Sunday.

Getting ready to go out. Im trying to learn how to wear the shoe by my own.



We were at the Toy's R Us & was trying out this toy car. One of it was having40% sales & it was selling at $99. Mummy was so tempted to buy one for me but even after the 40% discount it was still quite expensive so end up we didnt buy that car.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Jayden, i like that Dino towel :) do u like it?

My little precious - Jayden Low said...

Hi anonymous,

Thanks! I hope Jayden likes it too..hahaha..

Dont mind telling me who are u? = )

Anonymous said...

haha...i'm Leo (growl) = ur blog regular :)