Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 16, 2008

Kayden's Birthday Day Party

We were invited to Kayden 1 year old Birthday Party on 21 June (Saturday) at "Hillbrookes". We are so lucky that Hillbrookes is near to our house & we only need to travel 10 mins to reach the place.

I had my dinner 1st before we proceed there so that I can played with my friends & mummy & daddy can enjoy their dinner over there.


Here are some photos taken at Kayden's Birthday Party!



My favourite character - Winnie the pooh!



As usual, I will always make this funny face whenever mummy said "smile".



The same thing happened again.......




Playing with one of the BIG sister..




Finally, here's the group photo taken together with the birthday boy Kayden & his mummy.




No comments: