Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Jayden @ School

Klaudia trying to comb my hair after our topic on comb.


Climbing slowly down the bridge


Finally I managed to conquered the bridge


Enjoying the water play


Making Stick puppet by myself


Art working seriously with Kaizer


Making Jam sandwich spread


Enjoying my jam sandwich spread


Art & Craft - Feathery coaster (1st step)


Feathery coaster (2nd step)


Plating our green beans. 1st Step - Place tissues into the cup


2nd Step - Scoop the beans into the cup


3rd Step - Water the beans


Show & Tell - My turn to speak


This is a carrot...

1 comment:

Lizhen said...

Hi!

Would you like to share your babies/toddlers photos at www.joybearer.com? the website is a consolidation of babies blogs/photos! hope to see your submission! :)