Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Photo taking with Mickey Mouse at T3

We decied to go to T3 after my Schichida class ended at 4pm on Sunday. Thanks god, Im not very sleepy so we proceed to our destination. We reached there around 4pm plus so we juz hand around at level 2 for some photo taking. After that we head down to B2 for the real photo session with Mickey Mouse.

The moment we reached there, we were shocked to see the super duper long Q! We almost wanted to give up but since we had came from so far, we might as well Q. While we were queuing, we were told that the Q for 530pm session was closed! Can you imagine we were told to Q for the 730pm session???

Well, not to be disappointed, we stay on & Q for the 730pm photo session. My god, we still have 2 hours to go so we ask Aunty Ida to help us to Q 1st while we shop around & had our dinner. Once we are done with our dinner, Daddy went back & take turn with Aunty Ida so that she can rest & have her dinner.

We didnt expect the Q & the response to be so good! So whoever going down to Airport to take photo with Mickey Mouse must remember to go down early in order not to be disappointed.

Posting with Mickey Mouse at T3

Admiring the mickey mouse..

Queuing for the photo taking with Mickey Mouse. After a long wait, I started to feel very moody...

Here comes the Minnie Mouse..

Follow by Mickey Mouse!!

Finally is our turn to take the photo. The photo taking was very fast. Within few minutes posting with Mickey Mouse, we are done with the photo taking. The staffs will lead us to our way out. Photo doesnt turn out very well but too bad, we cannot retake the photo again since its FOC!

No comments: