Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Growing Up Gifted Trial Class

I had my 1st trial class on 9th March (Sat) @ United Square. It was fun cox I get to know alot of friends. My usual kaki from motherhood was there too and I get to meet up with Gabriel (finally)!!

I find that the class was abit too long (1 1/2)hr & some of the program is too advance but I still enjoy my day there.. :)









Playing with bubbles during break time.... Standing beside me was pretty Shannon. She looks like her mummy & she has a pair of big beautiful eyes!















Beside me is BB Gabriel & his Daddy is actually my daddy's friend. Har..what a small world! And we attened the trial class together...
















Photo taken at Macdonald!



















Hmmm..."baby bites" is my favourite!!



















































1 comment:

QQ said...

wow, so many nice shots of Jayden!
nice!
and I agree Shannon is very pretty. she has big eyes. :)