Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 9, 2008

1st Day of Chinese New Year










My 1st Ang Pao from Mummy & Daddy!























Sitting on the sofa watching tv while waiting for
Mummy & Daddy to get ready to go out & pai nian.





















I even know to press the tv controller now. So tell me what channel you want, I will pressed for you!




















Getting dressed & ready for pai nian.























Everyone was wearing red. Red brings Good Luck!















Both Daddy & I are wearing red!



























Photo with Gu Poh






















Photo with Poh Poh




















Photo with Yee Poh























Photo with Great Grandmother



















Photo with Daddy & Mummy @ Great Grandmother house!

No comments: