Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 23, 2007

Daddy & Mummy brought me for swimming for the very 1st time

See, I can swim so well.
Everyone said I looked like a "Ah Pek" when I pose in that photo ... : p

Mummyy, pls let me go as I want to swim by my own.



My Sleeping Style

Im so tired that I fell asleep in Daddy's car


Sleeping so peacefully Zzzzzz ....................



See I still can pose while Im sleeping



Daddy was taking a photo of me while Mummy was doing her shopping..



Celebrating Daddy's Birthday with Mummy & Grandy (Poh Poh)




The ice cream cake looked very delicious...yummy....

Trying to ride on a horse at Vivo City Toys R's Us.


Trying hard to crawl forward


Mmmm....finally I managed to crawl to infront.




No comments: